The Audi fully electric and plug-in hybrid car ranges already offer great efficiency, but partnered with Octopus Energy they offer even more; a credit on your energy bill the equivalent of up to 5,000 miles of free driving.
If you’re not already an Octopus customer, but own or have recently ordered a fully electric or plug-in hybrid Audi, simply follow the link below.
Yes! If you’re already an Audi electric or plug-in hybrid owner and you switch to Octopus Energy, or if you already use Octopus Energy, you could be eligible for a £90 credit (worth up to 5,000 miles) to your energy bill.
To claim your free miles as an existing customer simply contact Octopus Energy directly and ask to have the Audi offer added to your account.
Terms & Conditions
1. New customers to Octopus Energy who purchase an Audi electric vehicle and who set up an account for gas and/or electricity who sign up via the referral link https://audi.octopus.energy on Audi’s website will be eligible for free miles in the form of £45 credit per fuel type on their energy account. To receive £90 credit, customers must switch both fuels to Octopus Energy. If only one account is switched, the customer will receive £45 credit. The credit shall be applied once the account is on supply and the first direct debit payment has been taken. If you qualify for more than one marketing incentive, Octopus reserves the right to give you just one incentive.
To benefit from the Octopus Go tariff, the customer must have a SMETS2 smart meter or a SecureTM branded SMETS1 meter that they have agreed to let Octopus receive half-hourly consumption data from. There are some instances where a smart meter installation is not possible, for example remote areas with poor mobile signal. Where smart meter installation is not possible, customers can sign up to an Octopus standard tariff and still receive the £45 credit per fuel type.
For the e-tron SB 55 S line quattro, at Octopus’ Go tariff off-peak rate (5 p/kWh), £90 credit is equivalent to up to 5,000 miles. This is based on a usable battery capacity of 86.5 kWh and WLTP of 241 miles giving an efficiency average of 0.36 kWh/mile. Efficiency differs depending on multiple variables, such as driving conditions and vehicle configuration. If the vehicle is not charged during the off-peak window £90 credit is equivalent to approximately 1790 miles based on the peak electricity price of 14p/kWh.
Existing Octopus Energy customers who purchase an electric vehicle from Audi UK should contact Octopus Energy directly on email@example.com to request a switch and/or add credit to their account.
Audi UK reserves the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Correct as of Sept 2020.
2. Octopus Go is still a beta product and is subject to changes and tweaks as it is optimised and developed. For further information and FAQs on Octopus Go, visit https://octopus.energy/go/
3. Fuel costs of approximately 2p/mile based on e-tron SB 55 S line quattro with a usable battery capacity of 86.5 kWh and a driving range of 241, fully charged during the cheap charging window (correct as of Sept 2020)
4. Correct as of Sept 2020
5. All vehicles are tested according to WLTP technical procedures. Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and equivalent electric range figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles, vehicle load (and, for battery electric vehicles, the starting charge of the battery).
6. Existing customers must not have claimed other Octopus incentives to be eligible.