The Audi A3 range is versatile and comes in five different body types; 3 door A3, 5 door A3 Sportback, A3 Saloon, A3 Cabriolet and finally the A3 Sportback e-tron. This fantastic model has been around is 1996 and has received many positive changes throughout the years for it to become the well loved A3 model we all know today.
The trim levels available for the A3 Sportback is available in four different trim levels: SE Technik, Sport, S-Line and Black Edition. The Audi A3 Saloon is available in 3 trim levels: Sport, S-line and Black Edition and finally the A3 Cabriolet is available in two trims; Sport and S Line.
If a new Audi A3 is a stretch for your budget, fear not as you can still be a proud owner of an Audi A3 for a much lower price! You can get equal amount of enjoyment by purchasing a used Audi A3, with that being said why not browse through our current used Audi A3 stock that we currently have available from our sites in Blackburn, Carlisle, Crewe, Preston, Stafford and Stoke.
Every used car on sale at your nearest Swansway Audi showroom has been put through a rigorous inspection by one of our trained technicians and will have also undergone a full background check. Come to Swansway and you can buy in confidence. Why not get in touch with a member of the team today by phone, or using our online enquiry form, and arrange a test drive? Alternatively, come and see us in person to take a closer look at the current choice of used Audi A3 models in stock.
Introducing the Audi A3
The Audi A3 is a versatile, practical vehicle, which also offers a thrilling driving experience and the chance to take advantage of extras and innovative features to elevate and enhance performance. Introduced in 1996, this model has stood the test of time and it remains a popular option for a diverse range of buyers. From families and commuters to drivers navigating busy urban streets and the twists and turns of country roads, there are benefits for many buyers looking for a reliable used car that also injects excitement into driving. The Audi A3 is available in 3-door and 5-door options and there’s a range of body styles and trim levels to choose from to suit all tastes, budgets and requirements.
The evolution of the Audi A3
The much-loved Audi A3 has been around since the mid-90s with the first model released in 1996. Over the years, as technology has advanced and design concepts have evolved, Audi has added features and extras to optimise speed, performance and fuel consumption, enhance comfort and driving experience and provide drivers with a more diverse range of options. The first model was an attractive but relatively understated compact 3-door hatchback. Today, buyers can choose from a much wider range of vehicles, with five different body types and four different trim levels. There really is an Audi A3 for everyone.
A brand new Audi A3 or a top-spec model might not be affordable for every buyer, but the great news is that second-hand A3s are available at enticing prices. Searching for a used Audi A3 for sale makes financial sense if you’re eager to invest in an Audi without paying a premium price tag for a brand new vehicle.
Buying a used Audi A3
If you’re looking for a used Audi A3, it’s beneficial to think about what kind of vehicle would suit you best, how much you want to spend and the age and condition of the car. Here are some factors to consider before you decide which second-hand Audi A3 to buy:
● The age of the car - Buying a used vehicle covers everything from vehicles that are more than 10 years old to nearly new cars that are less than a year old. Some buyers will have a preference for nearly new models, while others may be looking to lower costs by buying an older car. It’s worth comparing prices and features to decide which vehicle offers the best value for money and which appeals to you most.
● Your budget - Most buyers will enter into a used car search with a budget in mind. Before you start browsing listings or visiting dealerships, analyse your finances and set a maximum price for your new acquisition. It’s worth exploring payment options if you’re unsure whether or not you want to pay a lump sum. You can spread the cost of a used Audi A3 to make the car more affordable through options such as PCP and HP. If you find that the model you want is slightly more expensive than anticipated, it may be possible to lower the price by opting for an older car or sacrificing extras or a higher spec.
● Shape and trim - One of the most significant advantages of buying a used A3 is versatility. Many people opt for the Sportback, but you can also buy cabriolet and saloon A3s. There are also different trim levels on offer. It’s always wise to take a good look at the different versions and shapes and to think about how you plan to use the car and what your priorities are. Some buyers want all the bells and whistles and a car that is guaranteed to turn heads, while others will be happy to opt for a standard trim at a lower cost. This is a matter of personal preference.
● Personal requirements and preferences - Your requirements are one of the most important considerations when buying any used car. Drivers use cars for a host of reasons, including commuting, driving long distances, doing the school run and using vehicles to transport equipment for work purposes. Think about what kinds of journeys you make, how much space you need and how you plan to use the car before you decide which A3 to buy. For families, for example, a saloon may be more appealing while the Sportback is ideal for city drivers, commuters and those who love to enjoy days out on the open road.
Used Audi A3 options - If you’re looking for a used Audi A3, we have a veritable treasure trove of cars available. The beauty of the A3 is that it caters to an array of drivers.
● Body types and trims - There are 5 body types available: the 3-door A3, the 5-door Sportback, the A3 Saloon, the A3 Cabriolet and the Sportback E-Tron. The A3 Sportback comes in four different trims, including SE Technik, Sport, S-Line and Black Edition. The saloon model is available in Sport, S-Line and Black Edition and the A3 Cabriolet has two different trims: S-Line and Sport.
The SE trim offers a host of features as standard and it’s an excellent choice for buyers searching for the perfect balance between reliability, functionality and performance. For those hoping to add a touch of excitement and flair to the driving experience, the sportier trims, the Sport and S-Line versions, are ideal. Expect sports seats, different driving modes and alloy wheels. The SE Technik trim is suitable for commuters and people who spend long periods of time in the car as part of the working day. In addition to the SE spec, the SE Technik features rear parking sensors and sat-nav.
● Engine options - Used Audi A3s also offer buyers the opportunity to choose from different engine options. Over the years, the A3 has become faster and more powerful and there’s a range of petrol and diesel options to choose from, including 1.0, 1.4 and 2.0 TFSI engines and 1.6 and 2.0 litre TDI engines.
Find the perfect used Audi A3 for sale today!
If you haven’t found the Audi A3 you were looking for, contact Blackburn Audi, Crewe Audi, Carlisle Audi, Stoke Audi, Stafford Audi, or Preston Audi or call our team on: 01254 487060 - 01270 364396 - 01228 733015 - 01782 925797 - 01785 592553 - 01772 961036. Our teams will be able to help you find your perfect next car.