The SEAT Ateca is an SUV model that the Spanish manufacturer introduced to their line-up back in 2016. With the rise of the SUV in popularity worldwide, it’s no wonder most manufacturers moved towards this lucrative option, and SEAT would later add the Arona to this line-up in 2017.
In 2016, the SEAT Ateca made its debut in the SEAT range and really made a splash. SUVs are incredibly popular and the Ateca is an option that is accessible to most drivers and for most budgets so this was immediately something that worked in its favour. The original style of this is very much a copy of the Volkswagen Tiguan with its characteristic trapezoidal lower grille, rear bumper, and rims.
This car debuted with many amazing features such as traffic sign recognition, blind spot detection, rear cross traffic alert, park assist, high beam assist and even LED headlights for a more eco-friendly option. The car is a wonderful choice and one that really appeals to a wide range of drivers.
The engines this car is available in include:
- 1.0 TSI 6MT (115 HP)
- 1.4 TSI 6MT (150 HP)
- 1.4 TSI 7AT (150 HP)
- 1.6 TDI 6MT (115 HP)
- 2.0 TDI 4DRIVE 6MT (150 HP)
- 2.0 TDI 4DRIVE 7AT (190 HP)
- 2.0 TDI 6MT (150 HP)
- 2.0 TDI 7AT (150 HP)
In terms of choosing to purchase the SEAT Ateca, there are many great reasons to do this:
- Safety - Safety is paramount for any vehicle, especially if you plan to have children in the back of the car with you. There are a lot of great safety features available in the SEAT Ateca including 6 airbags, mounts for child seats and a tyre pressure monitoring system to ensure you are never left with under inflated tyres on the road. There is even an extra airbag for the knees of the driver in the event of a crash. In terms of the Euro NCAP, the SEAT Ateca scored a 5 star rating.
- Driver comfort - The overall comfort and space in a car is important, however the comfort for the driver specifically is crucial. This car has lots of room for the driver to move and it offers a whole range of seat adjustments so whether you need to push the seat back or pull it all the way forward, it will be no problem.
- The interior - As well as the stunning colours and trims this car comes with, the interior of the car is also something to marvel at. There is plenty of space inside this car for you to sit comfortably and enjoy, plus plenty of storage pockets and compartments that will allow you to keep your essentials with you at all times. It has a huge boot so it is a good choice for a car to take with you for a road trip. The SEAT Ateca is perhaps most well-loved for the quiet running of the car and the seamless feel in the road. The 2.0 litre diesel in particular has little noise when running and it offers a smooth drive for both the driver and passengers.
- Comfort - In terms of comfort in this car, the SEAT Ateca pays attention to the important details and ensures that anyone who gets into the car feels comfortable and safe. The Ateca has a wonderful balance and it will soak up the shock from the roads below even if you do drive on a bumpy lane. The seats are comfortable and large so it is a good fit for any size passenger.
- Value - The price point of the SEAT Ateca is very much based on the Volkswagen Tiguan as it is essentially a copy of this vehicle with the SEAT label on. The car is very reasonably priced in the SUV field and you can get this car for an incredibly competitive price compared to similar models.
- Handling- One of the points that most people have made when discussing the SEAT Ateca is the handling of the car. The handling of this vehicle is amazing and it has incredible grip on the road even round corners. This point is one that could be make or break for many drivers so it is well worth knowing the merits of this model.
- Economy - One of the most important factors that will decide whether you purchase a car or not has to be the fuel economy as well as the CO2 emissions it produces. SEAT has always been a good leader in the car industry for more economic vehicles and the SEAT Ateca is no different. You won’t need to worry about the emissions from this SUV because compared to other similar models it is much better for the environment. With features such as the LED headlights it is clear that SEAT have thought carefully about the impact their car could have on the environment and addressed it. You’ll also be able to enjoy your fuel for much longer than other similar models so in terms of price it will be much more affordable for you in your everyday life.
Why buy used?
When looking for a SEAT Ateca you will have the choice to buy a new or a used model. But why would you choose a used model? Well, a used SEAT Ateca will still be a relatively new car when you purchase it because the car was only introduced back in 2016. In terms of the price you will often find that a used vehicle will be much cheaper than new even if all of the specs, the mileage, and the features are the same. You could find yourself benefiting from saving some money and still basically getting a brand new car. Take a look at our range of used SEAT Ateca cars and see if it will work for you today.
If you haven’t found the SEAT Ateca you were looking for, contact Crewe SEAT or call our team on:01270 860903 Our teams will be able to help you find your perfect next car.