How to choose a Used Van
To ensure that you choose the right used van you need to think about how, where, when and who is going to be using the van:
- Will you be doing long motorway journeys or lots of short distances?
- Will you be driving in built-up areas with low emissions zones?
- How many passengers do you need to be able to carry?
- What payload will the van need to be capable of carrying?
- Think ahead – will your business have grown in a year – and if so will the van choose be able to accommodate that growth?
- Will you want to use it for your family and friends at evenings and weekends?
- Does your van need to be accessed by a fork-lift?
Make yourself a list of ‘must haves’ and ‘would be nice’ and stick to it. Swansway used van sales teams have loads of experience in helping you choose the right van for your business.
Types of Used Vans:
- Small vans – drives like a car, great if you don’t have to carry large loads; great for town and city work. A good example is the VW Caddy.
- Medium vans – VW Transporter size van, comes in many variations to suit your business.
- Large vans – sometimes size does matter! VW Crafter size vans can carry a large payload while remaining easy to drive, park and load.