What is Total Loss Cover?
A costly insurance write-off could leave you out of pocket, at the very time you need to pay for a new vehicle. With our Total Loss Cover, you can put the incident behind you and get on with finding a new vehicle.
Motor insurers typically pay you the market value of your vehicle at the time the incident occurs and not the price you originally paid. Our Total Loss Cover covers you for the gap between the market value of your vehicle at the time of loss and either the original invoice price or the outstanding balance on your finance - whichever is the higher claim amount.
This makes finding a genuine like-for-like replacement much more achievable. In addition to this a £500 payment towards any expenses you may incur whilst you are without a vehicle.
Key Features Of Total Loss Cover
- Total Loss Cover (GAP Insurance) is available on both new and used vehicles.
- Financial protection ensuring that you aren't left out of pocket.
- Covers the gap between the motor insurer's market valuation and the original invoice price of your car or the early settlement amount of your finance contract (whichever is the greater amount).
- In the event of an approved claim, we will provide up to £350 towards your motor insurance excess and £500 towards additional expenses that you may incur.
- Two levels of cover are available, 36 months or 48 months. If 48 months of cover are purchased, it comes with an additional 12 months of finance cover to protect you on a 60 month finance agreement.
If you would like further details, please contact Swansway Chester PEUGEOT on 01244 752542.