Volkswagen Cambelt Replacement
A snapped cambelt is no joke, particularly when you see the bill for rebuilding your engine.
Did you know?
- If your cambelt breaks, major damage can be caused to engine valves and pistons - damage that can prove costly to put right.
- If you do manage to avoid major engine damage, cambelt failure will still leave you marooned and requiring vehicle breakdown recovery.
- Your Volkswagen cambelt must be renewed no later than the maximum change interval (this depends on model but typically ranges from 40,000 to 120,000 miles) or after the recommended four years, whichever comes soonest.
At Swansway Volkswagen, we understand how important it is to have your car in full working order and want to help you avoid any surprise bills or breakdowns. This is why we are offering you a Cambelt and Tensioner change for only £399! See below for a breakdown of the work involved:
|What we do:|
- Strip down the relevant parts
- Renew the cambelt and cambelt tensioner
- Reassemble the engine
- Road test the car
- Peace of mind
- Minimised risk of a snapped cambelt
- Prolonged engine life
- 2-year parts and labour warranty on Volkswagen Genuine Parts*
- Cambelt and tensioner change** £494 inc VAT
- Cambelt and tensioner change including water pump replacement** From £549 inc VAT
Book your cambelt replacement today!
*Fitted after the manufacturer's warranty has expired.
**Any Volkswagens up to and including 2.0 litre engines.