1. We will always give you a quote before we start work, so you understand the work required and how much you will pay.
2. We will advise you if additional work is required, give you a cost estimate and won't carry it out until you authorise us to do so.
3. We will guarantee you an appointment within five working days when you book your vehicle in.
4. We will either offer you a courtesy vehicle*, a while-you-wait appointment or a collection-and-return service.
5. If you vehicle is out of action for over two hours, and still within warranty, we'll do everything we can to source a like-for-like replacement, or the best alternative.**
6. If you vehicle breaks down and is recovered to our Van Centre, we will perform an initial diagnosis within a maximum of one working day.
7. We will fit genuine Volkswagen parts, designed and manufactured to suit your vehicle and maintain optimum performance.
8. We will give you a two year parts and labour warranty**
9. We will fully explain all work carried out, including warranty work and any work paid for by your fleet company or service contract.
10. We will always wash your vehicle free of charge following a service.
Terms and Conditions:
* Terms and Conditions apply. Ask your Van Centre for details
** Genuine Volkswagen parts, fitted by Volkswagen trained technicians. Warranty applies from date of purchase, excludes wear and tear and does not apply to parts fitted under the terms of the vehicle warranty.