Here at Swansway Volkswagen Commercial we offer a variety of ways to service your van. Book your interim or full Service online today or if you're not quite due a service we have engine oil and filter change options for you to select. In addition to this we also offer MOTs and other maintenance work that your vehicle may need for example brake pad changes or cambelt replacement.
Regular servicing can help to keep your vehicle running smoothly as well as flag any potential problems early on, meaning you can hopefully catch any costly problems before they get worse. Making sure you get your car checked regularly will not only keep your van in better condition but help keep you and your passengers safe. No matter what your vehicle needs, we will be here to help and we will be happy to answer any queries about your servicing.
With our customers in mind, we're pleased to announce our brand new 0% Finance on Swansway Services and repairs. Now, when your service bill comes to anything between £80 - £3,000, you have the option to spread the cost across 6 monthly installments at 0% finance.
You can now buy a service plan online, These plans allow you to take advantage of many great benefits such as inflation proof pricing, maintained fuel economy and so much more.
Whenever you have a service with us or have parts fitted by us we will always include 2 years parts and labour warranty to cover you if anything should go wrong.
1. We will always give you a quote before we start work, so you understand the work required and how much you will pay.
2. We will advise you if additional work is required, give you a cost estimate and won't carry it out until you authorise us to do so.
3. We will guarantee you an appointment within five working days when you book your vehicle in.
4. We will either offer you a courtesy vehicle*, a while-you-wait appointment or a collection-and-return service.
5. If your vehicle is out of action for over two hours, and still within warranty, we'll do everything we can to source a like-for-like replacement, or the best alternative.*
6. If your vehicle breaks down and is recovered to our Van Centre, we will perform an initial diagnosis within a maximum of one working day.
7. We will fit genuine Volkswagen parts, designed and manufactured to suit your vehicle and maintain optimum performance.
8. We will give you a two year parts and labour warranty**
9. We will fully explain all work carried out, including warranty work and any work paid for by your fleet company or service contract.
10. We will always wash your vehicle free of charge following a service.
In your interim service we will check:
And we'll also:
In your full service we will check:
And we'll also:
All non-standard service work, including:
Also not included is damage caused by:
Please note that general and further exclusions may apply.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Ask your Van Centre for details
**Genuine Volkswagen parts, fitted by Volkswagen trained technicians. Warranty applies from date of purchase, excludes wear and tear and does not apply to parts fitted under the terms of the vehicle warranty.