To book in simply click the Live Chat box to the right of your screen, let our friendly live chat agent know a few details about your vehicle, the service you need and what date and time you'd prefer. Our service team will then be in touch to confirm your booking.
All of our technicians are Volkswagen trained, to make sure your vehicle is in the best hands, plus all the work we complete is done with Volkswagen genuine parts.
With our customers in mind, we're pleased to announce our brand new 0% Finance on Swansway Services and repairs. Now, when your service bill comes to anything between £80 - £3,000, you have the option to spread the cost across 6 monthly installments at 0% finance.
Whenever you have a service with us or have parts fitted by us we will always include 2 years parts and labour warranty to cover you if anything should go wrong.
1. We will always give you a quote before we start work, so you understand the work required and how much you will pay.
2. We will advise you if additional work is required, give you a cost estimate and won't carry it out until you authorise us to do so.
3. We will guarantee you an appointment within five working days when you book your vehicle in.
4. We will either offer you a courtesy vehicle*, a while-you-wait appointment or a collection-and-return service.
5. If your vehicle is out of action for over two hours, and still within warranty, we'll do everything we can to source a like-for-like replacement, or the best alternative.*
6. If you vehicle breaks down and is recovered to our Van Centre, we will perform an initial diagnosis within a maximum of one working day.
7. We will fit genuine Volkswagen parts, designed and manufactured to suit your vehicle and maintain optimum performance.
8. We will give you a two year parts and labour warranty**
9. We will fully explain all work carried out, including warranty work and any work paid for by your fleet company or service contract.
10. We will always wash your vehicle free of charge following a service.
In your interim service we will check:
And we'll also:
In your full service we will check:
And we'll also:
All non-standard service work, including:
Also not included is damage caused by:
Please note that general and further exclusions may apply.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Ask your Van Centre for details
**Genuine Volkswagen parts, fitted by Volkswagen trained technicians. Warranty applies from date of purchase, excludes wear and tear and does not apply to parts fitted under the terms of the vehicle warranty.