Terms and Conditions
*Monthly price inclusive of £150 EV subsidy
**Subject to driver and postcode eligibility
- To qualify for the supply and installation of a complementary charge point at your residential address (this “Offer”), you must sign up to a new subscription for a Jaguar I-Pace (any model/variation) (“Qualifying Vehicle”) on or after 28 June 2023 (“Offer Effective Date”) and retain the Qualifying Vehicle (and pay all applicable charges for the Qualifying Vehicle) for a minimum period of twelve (12) months (“Minimum Subscription Term”).
- If you currently subscribe to an alternative vehicle but wish to benefit from this Offer then you must enter into a new subscription for a Qualifying Vehicle on or after the Offer Effective Date and retain the Qualifying Vehicle (and pay all applicable charges for the Qualifying Vehicle) for duration of the Minimum Subscription Term.
- If you subscribed for a Jaguar I Pace prior to the Offer Effective Date then you will not be entitled to this Offer unless you enter into a new subscription for a Qualifying Vehicle on or after the Offer Effective Date and retain the Qualifying Vehicle (and pay all applicable charges for the Qualifying Vehicle) for the duration of the Minimum Subscription Term.
- The universal home charger included with this Offer will be 7kW (tethered or untethered) (the “Charger”), subject to availability as notified by our nominated provider from time to time). The Charger shall be supplied and installed by our nominated provider and not by us.
- Prior to sharing your contact details with our nominated provider, in order for them to assess your installation requirements and/or to provide and carry out the installation of the relevant Charger at your residential premises, we will obtain your prior written or verbal consent.
- Following our receipt of your positive consent, our nominated provider will contact you to assess your installation requirements and advise you whether the installation of the Charger will amount to a ‘standard install’ or a ‘non-standard install’.
- If our nominated provider determines that the installation of the Charger amounts to a ‘standard install’ then the cost of the standard install (the “Standard Install Cost”) will be paid by us.
- If our nominated provider determines that the installation of the Charger amounts to a ‘non-standard install’ then we will pay an amount equal to the Standard Install Cost to our nominated provided and you will be liable for any costs in excess of the Standard Install Cost (as notified by our nominated provider). Any additional installation work required and any costs for optional extras as agreed between you and our nominated provider will be charged to you by our nominated provider directly.
- If our nominated provider determines that a ‘non-standard install’ is required, and you decide that you do not wish to proceed with this Offer then you may withdraw from this Offer and terminate the relevant subscription agreement in accordance with the terms of the subscription agreement.
- If you wish to proceed with the ‘non-standard install’ then you will be invoiced (for the costs in excess of the Standard Install Cost) by our nominated provider directly and you will settle the balance with our nominated provider without any involvement from us.
- If the install amounts to a ‘standard install’ or if you agree to pay the excess for a ‘non-standard install’ then our nominated provider will liaise with you to conduct the installation of the Charger at your residential premises on a date agreed between you and our nominated provider.
- If you choose to end your subscription for a Qualifying Vehicle for convenience or if your subscription agreement is terminated by us in accordance with the terms of your subscription agreement prior to expiration of the Minimum Subscription Term then you will be liable to reimburse us for the Standard Install Costs otherwise paid for by us.
- In the event of termination of your subscription agreement as per Clause 12 above, payment of the Standard Install Cost must be paid to us in full within fourteen (14) days of termination of your subscription agreement or in accordance with an invoice raised by us (whichever is sooner).
- Please note that the provision and installation of the Charger at your residential premises will be governed by the terms and conditions of our nominated provider as provided by our nominated provider. We may also share a copy of our nominated providers terms and conditions with you at the time you express your interest in this Offer or when you enter into a subscription agreement for a Qualifying Vehicle.
- You agree that we will have no responsibility for any claim that you may have due to the provision or install of the Charger at your residential premises and that any claim or correspondence in relation to the provision, warranty and/or installation of the Charger is to be directed to our nominated provider.
- If you do not exercise this Offer within three (3) months of delivery of the Qualifying Vehicle to your residential address pursuant to the subscription agreement then this Offer will be deemed to be revoked by us.
- The fulfilment of provision and installation of Charger is at the discretion of nominated provider.
- There is no cash value to this Offer and no cash alternative will be offered by us in any circumstances.
- This Offer can only be redeemed once per Qualifying Vehicle.
- The Charger can only be installed at your residential address.