We understand that when it comes to your vehicle's MOT Test, it’s always a worry that it may fail, bringing with it the possibility of unwelcome repair bills.
That’s why we have developed Citroën MOT Insurance. This cover provides you with the reassurance that if your vehicle does fail its MOT Test, our Citroën technicians will be there to help you. All our Citroën technicians are fully trained and we use only the highest quality Genuine or Approved Citroën parts, so you know your vehicle’s in safe hands.
Our MOT Insurance covers up to £750 worth of required repairs, which includes components such as:
- Lighting Equipment
- Steering and Suspension
- Fuel System
- Braking System
- Seat Belts
- Vehicle Structure
- General, (Windscreen wiper arms and blades, windscreen wiper motors, washer motors and horn)
Cover does not include:
- The price of the MOT Test or retest fee.
- Diagnostic time of any type.
- Service or maintenance operations.
- Items which do not form part of the manufacturer’s original specification for the vehicle.
- Faults resulting from the use of fuel which is either contaminated or inappropriate for the vehicle.
- Damage which has resulted from a failure to arrange for an obvious fault to be rectified.
- Any damage caused by frost, including damage where lack or failure of anti-freeze has been a contributory factor.
- Damage or losses to components that are not directly covered within the terms of this warranty in any circumstances.
- There must be a minimum of three months between the date of the application and the date of the MOT Test.
- Items cited as advisory which do not result in the vehicle failing the MOT Test.
The table below provides details of the cost of Citroën MOT Test Insurance. The MOT Insurance cover can be purchased from your local Citroën dealer for a single payment.
|12 months||24 months||36 months|
* £750 claims liability limit. Prices include IPT at 20% and are correct as at 3 January 2012
Citroën MOT Insurance is available on cars that have covered less than 8000 miles from date of first registration and are under 8 years old.