Wrexham Bodyshop MET Technician Vacancy
Objective: Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of Mechanical, Electrical and Trim items on motor vehicles
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
- Meeting acceptable safety and quality standards
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data
- Ensure alignment equipment is used accurately on all repairs
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager or Bodyshop Administrator if a work order is not clear or seems incorrect
Objective: Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle structure where necessary
- Report on the job card all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle
- Report any additional damage found when stripping the vehicle directly to the Estimator/ Foreman
Objective: Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair, keeping wastage of all materials and consumables to the minimum and placing orders for replacement parts Keep work area clean, tidy and free from hazards
- Ensure all health and safety, environmental and recycling policies, plus all internal policies and procedures are adhered to, focusing on customer needs and building upon the professional reputation of the retail facility, reporting any concerns to the Bodyshop Manager or to the Health and Safety Officer
Objective: Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Complete assigned jobs within the estimated repair times
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the workshop
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
- ls, equipment and other materials in accordance with company policy
- Undertake all other tasks and activities as requested by the Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure all policies and practices are followed adhering to the retail and wholesale standards to build upon the professional reputation
Working at Swansway
Swansway Group is a family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business over 50 years, so, we know a thing or two about the motor trade; and, more importantly for you, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy, motivated team!
We’ve won lots of awards; some national, some local, some industry, all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT, to name but a few; couple this with our friendly, family feel and values of caring, honest and proud and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List for the last six consecutive years.
No matter, what your role, you’ll become part of the Swansway family, dedicated to delivering exceptional levels of customer and colleague delight.
Join the family; To Apply please email your CV to email@example.com