TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE'S JOB SPECIFICATION FOR VOLKSWAGEN VAN CENTRE IN WREXHAM
This role would suit somebody looking to kick start a career in the motor trade.
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used vehicles within defined operating and financial guidelines
- To follow the company sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales
- To build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- To manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- To effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond
- To handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements
- To maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using Kerridge and other in-house systems
- To complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager
- To actively achieve targets on a daily basis
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
- Ability to achieve targets
- A willingness to learn
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm is essential to be successful in this role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must possess a full, clean driving licence – no drink driving convictions for insurance purposes
We are a family owned and run business and we have been in the motor trade for over 48 years. During that time we have held many varied franchises, run a contract hire business and been involved in many different aspect of the industry. Most importantly we have served many thousands of customers over those years, so we have a good understanding of what it takes to make and keep customers happy.
Our culture and values make us the perfect partner for the brands we offer: Abarth, Audi, Citroën, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Land Rover, Peugeot, SEAT, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. To enable us to give the excellent service that these products deserve we focus on employing the very best staff who can display our values of Caring, Honest and Proud. Through our staff we aim to make every customer contact with our company a great experience to ensure a long lasting relationship.
Our core values:
- We work on the basis that if you look after the interests of the company – the company looks after you.
- We want to replicate our previous success through development of our employees.
- Staff development is key to our success with a huge emphasis on training and development.
- We are a demanding employer who in return for high levels of commitment and performance will provide a stable working environment with opportunities for personal development.
- We are dedicated to our customers and their satisfaction.
- We are always looking to improve what we do.
- If you want a good future and will embrace what we do you will have a great future with us.
- A family, driven by passion, where people love to work and where customers are delighted to return.