JOB DESCRIPTION FOR TELESALES ADVISOR AT TPS
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction.
- To operate “Best practice” policy at all times.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and service are fully understood and communicated to all other team members.
- To receive and identify stock. To check goods from suppliers to ensure they conform to requirements and are of a suitable standard.
- To correctly locate items in the Parts Department.
- To ensure accurate identification of customers needs by means of parts catalogues.
- To conduct all transactions with customers with the upmost courtesy.
- Implementation of discount structure as applicable.
- Achievement of set targets by TPS and Manager
- Help in Outbound selling and Call Tagging of Promoted products e.g Quantum, Bonanza and weekly specials.
OBJECTIVES AND KEY SUBJECTS
3.1 Improved Profitability
- To ensure that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- To ensure stock is kept secure and in first class condition.
- Ensure that a receipt, payment or authorised signature is received for all issues.
- To record and action lost sales.
- To ensure all Manufacturers and retailers policies are carried out accurately daily.
- To carry out 24 hours and 48 hours per-pick.
3.2 Customer Service and Satisfaction
- To ensure that all customers are shown the utmost courtesy and consideration.
- To ensure that all issues are in first class condition and suitable for use when purchased.
- To order parts to the customer’s requirements quoting delivery times and prices accurately.
3.3 Cost Control
- To ensure that stock is only issued in accordance with policy regarding payment or charge.
- To guard against unauthorised withdrawal from stock.
- To maintain stock control system.
- To care for stock control, plant and record systems.
- To ensure customer accounts are kept within Company guidelinesT
- To engage in all Outbound and call tagging of Promoted items such as Quantum, Bonanza and Weekly Specials.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
To co-operate with all staff and assist in training new recruits.
Authority to order parts as required matching customer orders.
Authority to order parts for stock where required.
No purchasing authority for any other items except those listed above.Text here ...