TECHNICIAN VACANCY, BASED AT CREWE VOLKSWAGEN
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
- To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required
- To carry out routine servicing, warranty repairs, diagnosis of vehicle problems and general maintenance of vehicles as required
- To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of franchise vehicles
- To take an active part in upholding the company's health and safety policy
- To be conversant with all manufacturer's technical literature and information bulletins
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition in order to uphold the manufacturers and company image
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card
- To talk directly to customers when required
- To undertake manufacturers training courses as advised by the Service Manager
- To notify Service Manager of damage or breakdown of workshop equipment or tooling
- To complete MOT testing
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship and attained a recognised qualification
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
- Proven previous experience of a similar position is essential
- Full Clean Driving Licence (for insurance purposes)
WORKING AT SWANSWAY GROUP
Swansway Group is a family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business over 50 years, so, we know a thing or two about the motor trade; and, more importantly for you, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy, motivated team!
We’ve won lots of awards; some national, some local, some industry, all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT, to name but a few; couple this with our friendly, family feel and values of caring, honest and proud and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List for the last six consecutive years.
No matter, what your role, you’ll become part of the Swansway family, dedicated to delivering exceptional levels of customer and colleague delight.
Join the family;To Apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Text here ...