SALES EXECUTIVE'S JOB SPECIFICATION
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm Saturdays 8:30am - 5pm Sunday 11-5pm
Benefits: Bonus and Company Car
- Experience of a Sales Executive position within the motor trade is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a controlled sales process
- Must have experience of selling ‘add-on products’ Previous experience of mystery shops and their importance
- Proven track record of delighting customers and providing very high levels of customer service
- Ability to sell 12 cars per month on average
- Have to be extremely smart and professional
- Experience of Kerridge and E Good Manners highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent team player skills
- The correct candidate must have previous, proven experience of working within a fast paced sales environment
- Proven ability to follow a rigid sales process
- Proven experience of prospecting and data recording
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and conversion rates
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of Kerridge Rev 8 advantageous, but not essential Previous experience of working with AFRL advantageous but not essential
- Must possess a full, clean driving licence – no drink driving convictions for insurance purposes
WORKING AT SWANSWAY GROUP
Swansway Group is a family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business over 50 years, so, we know a thing or two about the motor trade; and, more importantly for you, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy, motivated team!
We’ve won lots of awards; some national, some local, some industry, all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT, to name but a few; couple this with our friendly, family feel and values of caring, honest and proud and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List for the last six consecutive years.
No matter, what your role, you’ll become part of the Swansway family, dedicated to delivering exceptional levels of customer and colleague delight.
Join the family; apply today.