SALES EXECUTIVE'S FOR CHESTER FIAT
- Experience of a Sales Executive position within the motor trade is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a controlled sales process
- Must have experience of selling ‘add-on products’ Previous experience of mystery shops and their importance
- Proven track record of delighting customers and providing very high levels of customer service
- Ability to sell 12 cars per month on average
- Have to be extremely smart and professional
- Experience of Kerridge and E Good Manners highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent team player skills
- The correct candidate must have previous, proven experience of working within a fast paced sales environment
- Proven ability to follow a rigid sales process
- Proven experience of prospecting and data recording
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and conversion rates
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of Kerridge Rev 8 advantageous, but not essential Previous experience of working with AFRL advantageous but not essential
- Must possess a full, clean driving licence – no drink driving convictions for insurance purposes
We are a family owned and run business and we have been in the motor trade for over 48 years. During that time we have held many varied franchises, run a contract hire business and been involved in many different aspect of the industry. Most importantly we have served many thousands of customers over those years, so we have a good understanding of what it takes to make and keep customers happy.
Our culture and values make us the perfect partner for the brands we offer: Abarth, Audi, Citroën, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Land Rover, Peugeot, SEAT, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. To enable us to give the excellent service that these products deserve we focus on employing the very best staff who can display our values of Caring, Honest and Proud. Through our staff we aim to make every customer contact with our company a great experience to ensure a long lasting relationship.
Our core values:
- We work on the basis that if you look after the interests of the company – the company looks after you.
- We want to replicate our previous success through development of our employees.
- Staff development is key to our success with a huge emphasis on training and development.
- We are a demanding employer who in return for high levels of commitment and performance will provide a stable working environment with opportunities for personal development.
- We are dedicated to our customers and their satisfaction.
- We are always looking to improve what we do.
- If you want a good future and will embrace what we do you will have a great future with us.
- A family, driven by passion, where people love to work and where customers are delighted to return.