Stafford Land Rover is one of our most prestigious dealerships. Top performing and awarding winning we are now recruiting for a Service Advisor to join our busy aftersales team. Reporting into the Aftersales Manager you will be responsible for the service and aftersales care of our customers. Our dealership is busy and we have loyal customers who expect only the highest level of customer service. You will manage the front of house service reception.
As a Service Advisor you will give every customer a personalised experience, impart your expertise and provide them with increased awareness and knowledge of their vehicle so that they leave our dealership feeling extremely satisfied every time.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide a knowledgeable, responsive, and efficient
- Manage all service telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify
customer's additional needs at vehicle drop-off
- Continuously seek to improve customer service feedback by
identifying service improvement opportunities within the aftersales department
and sharing any customer feedback with the management team
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are
identified, and successfully managed, throughout the service process including
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the aftersales
department workshop, booking work accurately, gathering and sharing all relevant
information with the team
- Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs
with timely progress updates and gaining authorisation for additional work
- Conduct telephone activity to maximise workshop activity
with MOT and service reminder calls etc.
- Maintain knowledge of Land Rover retention products and
services upselling where appropriate
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer,
- Be transparent and conduct efficient handovers fully
explaining repairs and invoices for customers
- Minimum of 18 months experience working in a franchised dealership as a Service Advisor
- Flexible team player, able to undertake new tasks and use initiative to support aftersales team during busy periods
- Results focused, you will be resilient and overcome obstacles to succeed
- A good technical awareness or understanding of vehicles and components
- Experience of upselling products or services
- Must have a valid driving licence
The Swansway Group offers a range of benefits including:
- Holidays that increase with time served + 8 bank holidays
- Highly rewarding bonus package
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts on Swansway Group products and services
- Opportunity to develop skills further
Working at Swansway Group
Swansway Group is a family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business over 50 years, so, we know a thing or two about the motor trade; and, more importantly for you, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy, motivated team!
We’ve won lots of awards; some national, some local, some industry, all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT, to name but a few; couple this with our friendly, family feel and values of caring, honest and proud and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List for the last six consecutive years.