- To greet telephone/walk in customers, and ensure that they receive a professional, warm and friendly welcome to the dealership.
- Ensure the even distribution of sales enquiries.
- Logging calls and messages ensuring all enquiries are recorded and passed on accurately to the appropriate person.
- You will be responsible for the cleanliness of the reception and customer waiting area.
- Ensuring that the customer has an exceptional experience with Wrexham Volkswagen.
- Previous experience of operating a switchboard or reception desirable
- Professional approach to customer service
- Excellent telephone/communication skills
- Ability to follow a structured process to obtain accurate and full customer details
- Ability to prioritise calls and pass on information accurately and in a timely fashion
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional image to all customer (both face to face and over the phone)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Motor industry experience advantageous, but not essential
We are a family owned and run business and we have been in the motor trade for over 48 years. During that time we have held many varied franchises, run a contract hire business and been involved in many different aspect of the industry. Most importantly we have served many thousands of customers over those years, so we have a good understanding of what it takes to make and keep customers happy.
Our culture and values make us the perfect partner for the brands we offer: Abarth, Audi, Citroën, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Land Rover, Peugeot, SEAT, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. To enable us to give the excellent service that these products deserve we focus on employing the very best staff who can display our values of Caring, Honest and Proud. Through our staff we aim to make every customer contact with our company a great experience to ensure a long lasting relationship.
Our core values:
- We work on the basis that if you look after the interests of the company – the company looks after you.
- We want to replicate our previous success through development of our employees.
- Staff development is key to our success with a huge emphasis on training and development.
- We are a demanding employer who in return for high levels of commitment and performance will provide a stable working environment with opportunities for personal development.
- We are dedicated to our customers and their satisfaction.
- We are always looking to improve what we do.
- If you want a good future and will embrace what we do you will have a great future with us.
- A family, driven by passion, where people love to work and where customers are delighted to return