A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our Aftersales Support Contact Centre, based at our Head Office in Crewe. You will be responsible for managing a team of outbound booking agents whose role is to liaise with customers about vehicle services, MOT’s, maintenance and general Aftersales care.
A hive of activity our contact centre plays an important role working with each of our dealerships across the group to ensure our workshops are busy with customers who require aftersales care on their vehicles. Our contact centre is viewed as an extension to the aftersales departments in our dealerships.
The newly created outbound team will have a dedicated focus on calling our existing customers to speak with them about arranging a suitable time for planned vehicle maintenance such as MOTs and services. These calls are sales through service calls.
Day to day you will be leading, coaching and motivating the team by performance management to optimise sales opportunities within our existing customer base.
Working as part of the management team, you will work collectively to drive creativity and people engagement. There will be times when you may have to cover in the absence of our Contact Centre Manager.
· Setting and managing daily/weekly/monthly targets
· Adhering to departmental KPI’s
· Ensuring the department operation is GDPR compliant
· Analysis of department performance
· Offering coaching and personal development plans to maximise performance
· Creating and implementing staff incentives
· Manage positive relationships across the department and aftersales network
· HR processes
· A minimum of 1 year experience in a team leader/supervisor/management role
· Experience within a call centre environment
· Proven experience of coaching and people development
· Experience of performance management and analysing statistics
· Strong sales/negotiation skills
· Hands on leader – used to working closely with their team
· Ability to motivate others
· Attention to detail
· Can do attitude
Swansway Group is a family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business over 50 years, so, we know a thing or two about the motor trade; and, more importantly for you, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy, motivated team!
We’ve won lots of awards; some national, some local, some industry, all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT, to name but a few; couple this with our friendly, family feel and values of caring, honest and proud and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List for the last six consecutive years.