1. Support the finance function by providing and processing data to assist the Accountant meet company reporting targets and deadlines.
2. Ensure relevant systems and files are set up and maintained accurately.
3. Credit Control
4. Raise relevant internal paperwork (cheques requisitions, bank reconciliations) ensuring accuracy at all times.
5. Maintain safe working practices and ensure compliance with the policies, processes and standards of the Audi centre.
6. To ensure that all customer contact is dealt with in a professional manner.
7. Ensure all queries are handled promptly and accurately.
8. Purchase Ledger Administration
9. Provide accurate and timely information to assist in the preparation of monthly and annual accounts.
In the event of annual leave, illness or any other absence from the Company, the nominated deputy for this position is the Accountant.
Key Competencies must be able to:4 Customer FocusBe aware of and understand customer requirements (internal & external).4 Attention to detailPays attention to detail, ensuring work is completed to a high standard at all times.4 CommunicationCommunicate effectively. Actively listening to others views andrequests. Checks level of understanding through questioning techniques.4 Data AnalysisTake information and analyse it for accuracy and completeness.4 Computer and Systems literacyEffectively use relevant systems to ensure efficient and appropriate use of all electronic communication.
We are a family owned and run business and we have been in the motor trade for over 48 years. During that time we have held many varied franchises, run a contract hire business and been involved in many different aspect of the industry. Most importantly we have served many thousands of customers over those years, so we have a good understanding of what it takes to make and keep customers happy.
Our culture and values make us the perfect partner for the brands we offer: Abarth, Audi, Citroën, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Land Rover, Peugeot, SEAT, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. To enable us to give the excellent service that these products deserve we focus on employing the very best staff who can display our values of Caring, Honest and Proud. Through our staff we aim to make every customer contact with our company a great experience to ensure a long lasting relationship.
Our core values: