The RS Q3 returns with a Sportback Edition too. With more power, an athletic design, sporty interior, increased performance and maximum everyday usability.
Inside the new RSQ3 Sportback, the air-conditioning control unit, the centre console and the MMI touch display are tilted toward the driver by ten degrees. The newly designed RS flat-bottomed steering wheel is centrepiece of a well designed interior that’s both sporty and luxurious – and as a spacious five-seater, comfort comes as standard.
The Audi RS Q3 has been packed full of technology, with Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus and RS-specific displays showing torque, power output, lap times, g-force and acceleration, you can see what your new Audi is really capable of. Inside of this latest RS model, the seats are dressed in fine Nappa leather with the RS-specific honeycomb pattern and integrated head restraints are which are available for the first time in the Q3 family.
There will be 8 different paint colours to choose from for the new RS Q3 Sportback, including the RS-specific colours Kyalami green and Nardo gray.
The luggage compartment holds a spacious 530 litres, but with the backrests folded down the space can be increased to 1,400 litres.
The new generation RS Q3 Sportback is fitted with a dual-branch RS exhaust system, a first for this model with large oval tailpipes on both sides and chrome-coloured trims.
Dependant on which version of the model is selected, the RS Q3 Sportback with be equipped with either LED headlights or Matrix LED headlights. It will also have with dynamic indicators and RS-specific darkened trims. The rear lights also use LED technology. The RS genes are apparent in the flat slits above the singleframe radiator grille. The rear window and roof edge spoiler in gloss black are also lower and appear wider on the RS Q3 Sportback than on the RS Q3.
A Sporty style flows through the new RS Q3 Sportback. Features of these new sporty models includes details like 20” alloy wheels, RS roof-edge spoiler and flared wheel arches.
RS Q3 Sportback
Trim highlights include:
• 20" x 8.5J '10 spoke star' design alloy wheels
• LED headlights with LED daytime running lights and dynamic rear indicators
• Front RS Sport seats in Fine Nappa leather with honeycomb stitching and RS embossing
• MMI Navigation Plus with MMI touch display
• Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus
RS Q3 Sportback Audi Sport Edition
In addition or replacement to RS Q3, Audi Sport Edition trim highlights include:
• 21" x 8.5J '5-V-spoke polygon' design alloy wheels in black
• Dark tinted Matrix LED headlights with dynamic front and rear indicators
• Black Styling Pack – adds black highlights to the exterior, including Audi Rings and RS Q3 logo in gloss black
• Panoramic glass sunroof
• RS Sport exhaust system, dual branch with exhaust flap control and gloss black oval tailpipe trims
RS Q3 Sportback Vorsprung
In addition or replacement to Audi Sport Edition, Vorsprung trim highlights include:
• 21" x 8.5J '5-arm trigon' design, anthracite black, diamond cut finish
• Exterior mirror housings in Carbon
• Bang & Olufsen 3D Sound System
• RS Sport Suspension Plus
• Driver Assistance Pack
Contact your nearest Audi dealership on one of the number below, or you can make an enquiry and we will call you back as soon as we can.