Marketing Executive (12 month maternity cover) Job Description
- Updating finance offers
- Writing website content
- Creating homepage banners
- Ensuring sponsorship and events sections are kept up to date
1. Work with dealerships to ensure offers are updated on a quarterly and ad hoc basis, plus work with the marketing team to ensure website information is kept up to date
2. Ensure customer facing screen content in showrooms is always up to date and is refreshed on a monthly basis
3. Circulate website statistics and enquiry volumes using reporting systems on a weekly and monthly basis
Swansway Group is a family owned and run motor group. We’ve been in the business over 50 years, so, we know a thing or two about the motor trade; and, more importantly for you, we also know a thing or two about creating a happy, motivated team!
We’ve won lots of awards; some national, some local, some industry, all of them recognise that we’re a dynamic, forward thinking business, delivering an excellent experience whether you’re a customer or an employee.
Our brand partners are synonymous with excellence, innovation and excitement, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Jeep, Volkswagen, FIAT, to name but a few; couple this with our friendly, family feel and values of caring, honest and proud and you‘ll start to see why we’ve featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List for the last six consecutive years.
No matter, what your role, you’ll become part of the Swansway family, dedicated to delivering exceptional levels of customer and colleague delight.
Join the family; To Apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org