CAREERS WITH SWANSWAY FIAT
Swansway Chester Fiat is owned by Swansway Group and as an employee of ours, you are vital to the success of our business. Our enthusiasm, helpfulness, commitment and performance, whatever position you hold, is essential to the company's image and professional reputation. We hope that the company will continue to grow and prosper in years to come and we are committed to offering you as a valued employee of Swansway Group the best possible training and career development opportunities.
The Company's Principal Objectives:
- To provide our customers with the highest levels of quality and value in respect of goods and services.
- To care for our employees, to develop and recognise their skills and abilities and through this care, ensure that the above customer objectives are met.
- To provide an efficient and friendly service which reflects the nature of a local business. Working in harmony with each other to ensure that customer service is recognised as the best irrespective of the location or brand.
- To operate in a responsible and considerate manner with due regard for the environment and local community.
- To ensure long-term stability by producing a return on investment that is better than average for the Fiat Retail Network
- Our company operates in an extremely competitive market and our reputation has been built by providing high standards in the sale, service and repair of motor vehicles and related services. To support and maintain that reputation, our employees must provide our customers with efficient and courteous service at all times. As an employee of the company, we consider that you have a vital role to play in acting as a representative and ambassador on the company's behalf.
Find out more about our Company Values; Caring, Honest and Proud.
For more information about joining Swansway Chester Fiat please visit our Vacancies Page.