NIGHT SHIFT TECHNICIAN'S JOB SPECIFICATION
- To take an active part in upholding the companies Health and Safety policy.
- To be conversant with all Manufacturer technical literature and information bulletins.
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition in order to uphold the Manufacturers and Company image.
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
- To talk directly to customers when required.
- To undertake Manufacturers Training Courses as advised by the Service Manager.
- To notify Service Manager of damage or breakdown of workshop equipment or tooling.
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship and attained a recognised qualification.
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses.
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
- Proven previous experience of a similar position is essential.
- Full Driving Licence with no Driving without insurance or Drink driving convictions (for insurance purposes).
We are a family owned and run business and we have been in the motor trade for over 48 years. During that time we have held many varied franchises, run a contract hire business and been involved in many different aspect of the industry. Most importantly we have served many thousands of customers over those years, so we have a good understanding of what it takes to make and keep customers happy.
Our culture and values make us the perfect partner for the brands we offer: Abarth, Audi, Citroën, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Land Rover, Peugeot, SEAT, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. To enable us to give the excellent service that these products deserve we focus on employing the very best staff who can display our values of Caring, Honest and Proud. Through our staff we aim to make every customer contact with our company a great experience to ensure a long lasting relationship.
Our core values:
- We work on the basis that if you look after the interests of the company – the company looks after you.
- We want to replicate our previous success through development of our employees.
- Staff development is key to our success with a huge emphasis on training and development.
- We are a demanding employer who in return for high levels of commitment and performance will provide a stable working environment with opportunities for personal development.
- We are dedicated to our customers and their satisfaction.
- We are always looking to improve what we do.
- If you want a good future and will embrace what we do you will have a great future with us.
- A family, driven by passion, where people love to work and where customers are delighted to return.