MASTER TECHNICIAN'S JOB SPECIFICATION
- Services/support to the Citroën / Fiat service department staff
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
- To liaise with Manufacturer at API meetings and cascade all information to colleagues.
- To maintain the integrity of all product information.
- To carry out Quality Checks.
- Carry out in-dealer training with all workshop staff.
- Diagnose all faults and repairs on commercial vehicles liaising directly with aftersales manager.
- Must have proven track record of working as a Master Technician within the motor trade.
- Previous experience of working within the Citroen / Fiat brand is desirable.
- Previous experience of diagnostics
- Previous experience of customer communications.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements of a Vehicle Master Technician position.
- Willingness to undertake any training commensurate with the position.
- Full Driving Licence with no drink driving convictions or driving without insurance in the past 10 years is essential (for insurance purposes)
We are a family owned and run business and we have been in the motor trade for over 48 years. During that time we have held many varied franchises, run a contract hire business and been involved in many different aspect of the industry. Most importantly we have served many thousands of customers over those years, so we have a good understanding of what it takes to make and keep customers happy.
Our culture and values make us the perfect partner for the brands we offer: Abarth, Audi, Citroën, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Land Rover, Peugeot, SEAT, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. To enable us to give the excellent service that these products deserve we focus on employing the very best staff who can display our values of Caring, Honest and Proud. Through our staff we aim to make every customer contact with our company a great experience to ensure a long lasting relationship.
Our core values:
- We work on the basis that if you look after the interests of the company – the company looks after you.
- We want to replicate our previous success through development of our employees.
- Staff development is key to our success with a huge emphasis on training and development.
- We are a demanding employer who in return for high levels of commitment and performance will provide a stable working environment with opportunities for personal development.
- We are dedicated to our customers and their satisfaction.
- We are always looking to improve what we do.
- If you want a good future and will embrace what we do you will have a great future with us.
- A family, driven by passion, where people love to work and where customers are delighted to return.